VIP Membership (National Hunt) 2023/2024
Cover every single angle this jumps season with the bettrends VIP Membership.
Get full access to each and every National Hunt service on bettrends.co.uk, as well as a bundle of free treats, so you can make sure you’ve got all the information you need to make the next six months profitable.
The new and improved VIP NH Service will have you covered this Jumps season as our expert bettrends team are on hand to provide detailed analysis and points-based selections throughout each week of the season - including all the major festivals! Expert analysis from Paul Ferguson, alongside our resident team of bettrends form students, will guide you through the helter-skelter ride that is the jumps.
Weekly Tipping last season produced over 45pts worth of profit and winners including I Shut That D’Or (40/1), Abuffalosoldier and Makin’yourmindup (12/1), Harlem Soul and No Cruise Yet (10/1) - plus many, many more!
bettrends National Hunt VIP Members will receive:
- 2023/24 Weekly Tipping – expert points-based betting advice from the bettrends team throughout each week of the season. The service has been restructured for the 2023/24 season, allowing our team to pick out the best bets on any given day of the week and point you in the right direction (29 October – 28 April, including six races on Boxing Day).
- Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow Online Updates - £99
- Handicap Breakers (Jumps) Service - £35
- Cheltenham Ante-Post Service - £40
- Cheltenham Festival Service - £25
- Aintree Festival Service - £20
PLUS you will receive everything below for FREE:
- Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2023 Digital Edition – £9.95
- 2023 Weatherbys Cheltenham & Aintree Festivals Betting Guide - £15.95
HOW DO I ACCESS THE CONTENT?
A password to the VIP Members area on the bettrends website will be provided as soon as you purchase. It is included as a 'Downloadable File' within your order confirmation email and can also be accessed by logging in to your bettrends Shop account (via the 'View Order Status' section).