|Expected release date is 14th September 2022|
GET JUMPERS TO FOLLOW IN PRINT & DIGITALLY AND SAVE!
Now in its 16th year of publication, Jumpers To Follow is an essential tool to guide punters through the entire National Hunt season.
KEY FEATURES FOR 2022-2023 INCLUDE:
- Paul's 40 Leading Prospects for the upcoming National Hunt season
- An additional 20 top prospects from Ireland in the Across The Sea section
- Get the opinion of leading jockeys - including Brian Hughes and Jamie Codd - in the A View From The Saddle section. NEW for 2022 - Sean Bowen joins the team of contributing jockeys
- Around The Yards is Paul's personal view into stables up and down the UK, picking out the horses with most potential from each
- Point-to-Point Graduates - this section looks bigger than ever for 2022
- News From France - the latest imports from France
- Big-Races Trends - in the format of the Cheltenham Festival Betting Guide
- Top-Class Performers - looking ahead to the feature events in each division
- Pundits' Picks - a Horse To Follow from industry experts
DIGITAL EDITION - PLEASE NOTE: The same week as placing your order your order you will receive a link on your order confirmation email where you can view the digital edition of the book once it is published on Monday, 12th September. Prior to the digital edition of the book being published there will be some preliminary content published on this link for your enjoyment.
LAST YEAR’S GEMS!
Last year’s edition featured gems like these...
40 Leading Prospects, included:
- Ashore Diamond - winner of the Grade 2 Mares' Bumper at Aintree.
- Mighty Potter - twice a Grade 1 winner, including @ 20/1 at Punchestown.
- State Man - winner of the County Hurdle and a Grade 1 at Punchestown.
Around The Yards
- Sounds Russian (Ruth Jefferson): ”....Might Come Into his Own in Handicap Company." - won Three Handicap Chases Between Dec-Feb.
- Rock On Rita (Neil Mullholland): "....From a Lowly-Mark of 84, She Is Certainly Worth Monitoring as She Enters Handicap Company." - won Handicaps at Ffos Las (Feb) and Ludlow (April).
- Iontach Cheval (Alastair Ralph): "....It Will Be Fascinating To See How He Progresses Over Hurdles." - won on Hurdling Debut @ 10-1.
- Prairie Wolf (Sue Smith): ”This Was a Highly Promising Start to his Career." - won another bumper At Doncaster @ 14-1.
A View From The Saddle
- Ben Jones - CAMPROND (Philip Hobbs) "Both myself and Tom (O'Brien) believe he has a big pot in him over hurdles and he proved that he handles big fields at both Aintree and Haydock." - won a valuable handicap hurdle at Punchestown.
- Nick Scholfield - WIN MY WINGS (Christian Williams) "As game as they come, she is a mare with a very good attitude." - won @ 28-1 under Nick (Exeter), before winning the Eider Chase (11-2) and the Scottish Grand National (13-2).
- Martin Dixon, Racing TV - SAINT PALAIS (Richard J Bandey): ".....has clear potential to go on improving with more experience and as his stamina is drawn out." - won 4 times from 5 starts last season, once upped in trip over fences.
Point-to-Point Graduates, selections included:
- Finsthetime (Nicky Richards) - won 3 times over hurdles
- Lyrical Genius (Charlie Longsdon) - won his first 2 starts under Rules