THE DIGITAL EDITION OF PAUL FERGUSON'S JUMPERS TO FOLLOW
What’s inside this year’s edition…….
- Paul's 40 Leading Prospects for the 2020-21 National Hunt season
- Additional horses to follow from Ireland
- Paul's personal view on horses from more than 65 yards from around the UK (from which Paul selects even more horses to pay close attention to in the months ahead)
- Point-to-Point Graduates
- A View From The Saddle - horses to follow from 10 leading jockeys - NEW for this season - Adrian Heskin and Ben Jones
- NEW for this season - Richard Thompson talks readers through the powerful string of Cheveley Park Stud
- Big-Race Trends - trends and analysis for a dozen feature races from November (BetVictor Gold Cup) to February (Betfair Hurdle) in the format of the Cheltenham Festival Betting Guide
- Top-Class Performers - Paul's view on the leading performers in each division at the top level
Now in it's 14th year, Paul Ferguson's Jumpers To Follow continues to grow, and is the ideal tool to both whet the appetite, and keep you informed throughout the upcoming National Hunt season.
The number of jockeys interviewed in the book now stands at 10 (with the addition of Adrian Heskin and Ben Jones), and Paul also gets the lowdown on the Cheveley Park Stud string for the season, by talking to Richard Thompson.
Readers are sure to find the book both enjoyable and informative, and as always, Paul's 40 Leading Prospects are made up of young up-and-coming sorts, which means the book will last well beyond this season. In fact, for the first time ever, this year's Leading Prospects includes a couple of horses who have yet to race under Rules, whilst Paul also runs the rule over the Point-to-Point sphere in a later section.
This year's Foreword has been written by leading pundit and former Grade 1-winning jockey, Jane Mangan.
This Digital Edition is available on desktop, tablet and mobile, as well as a downloadable PDF for offline viewing.
PLEASE NOTE: Once you have placed your order, it could take up to 24 hours to receive your log-in credentials to access the Digital Edition (please allow 24-48 hours if ordering over the weekend).
Jumpers To Follow 2019-20 results:
*Paul's 40 Leading Prospects included 4 Cheltenham Festival winners:
- Champ (won RSA Insurance Novices' Chase @ 4-1)
- Envoi Allen (won Ballyomore Novices' Hurdle @ 4-7F) - comments "Prominent in the betting for all three novice hurdles, the Ballymore would appeal as the most likely target at this stage."
- Honeysuckle (won the Close Brothers Mares' Hurdle @ 9-4) - comments "The obvious race to aim at would be the OLBG Mares' Hurdle." (race changed names before The Festival)
- Shishkin (won the Supreme Novices' Hurdle @ 6-1)
Other big race winners from the 40 included McFabulous, easy winner of the EBF Final at Kempton in March (5-2F).
*Across The Sea (Irish Horses To Follow)
- Concertista (won the Dawn Run Mares' Novices' Hurdle @ 9-2) - comments "....her season is likely to be geared around attempting to go one place better in the Dawn Run."
*Around The Yards
Plenty of winners highlighted, including:
- De Rasher Counter (Emma Lavelle) - comments "....appeals as the type to go well in the Ladbrokes Trophy, back at Newbury." (won the Ladbrokes Trophy @ 12-1)
*A View From The Saddle
- Champagne Court (Nick Scholfield) "I'm sure he can win a novices' handicap chase......." (won his first two starts over fences, heavily backed into 13-8 on debut)
- Wilde About Oscar (Harry Skelton) "He is a horse we like a lot and is another who we are really looking forward to running in a bumper....." (won a bumper at Warwick (2-1) on his second start)
*Point-to-Point Graduates - 30 horses selected, including:
- Big Bresil 10-1 winner on his hurdles debut
- Ferny Hollow 11-1 winner of the Weatherbys Champion Bumper - comments "I wouldn't be surprised if he were saved for the better bumpers later in the season.......a horse I cannot wait to see in action under Rules......he could be very exciting."
- Israel Champ winner of 2 Listed bumpers @ 16-1 and 8-1
- Sporting John won 3 times over hurdles
- The Big Breakaway won twice over hurdles
*Sires In Focus
- Chosen Mate - comments "....a former Point-to-Point winner and another who could well make an impact over fences, over shorter distances." (won the Grand Annual at Cheltenham @ 7-2F)
Customers also viewed